Peace Memorial Evangelical Presbyterian Church is located on the south end of Klamath Falls. It has been a Christian presence to this community since it was a Sunday school at the old Altamont Elementary School in 1926. The church was chartered on December 17, 1937. On July 27, 1947 the cornerstone was laid on South Sixth Street where the church currently stands.
In March of 2015 we were dismissed from the Presbyterian Church (USA) to the Evangelical Presbyterian Church and were received as transitional members. On May 17, 2015 our church officers were examined. The congregation, her officers, and the pastor were received and installed into the EPC that afternoon.
We are proud of our heritage, but understand we cannot dwell on the past. We look forward to bringing the Good News of the saving grace which is only found in Jesus Christ, to our community. We hope you will journey with us as we live out our calling as a Christ centered, Bible based community.
|Adult Sunday School||- 9:00 am|
|Worship|| - 10:30 am
|Children's Sunday School||Held during Worship|